Tuesday 28 April 2009

Cleaned!

San Marino descent climb, singlespeed, done.
Back on the singlespeeds today, I rode the pompino to work, inbred for a tuesday night ride (notice the pattern? Sun=gears, rain=SS) The weather forecasters were conspiring to prevent me riding, predicting heavy rain and it was trying all the way home from work but I M'd TFU and went out. It was fine, no rain and the ground was dry considering all the rain lately. Flew up barrow bridge so decided to give winter hill a go, not tried it singlespeed before. Went up to the mast Lowey's way, down san marino then back up. Not as hard as I thought it would be (Darwen hill is harder) my wrists were aching at the top but that probably had a lot to do with the beating they got on the way down. Down the "back way" onto belmont old road (oh and after a few weeks on hardtails and FS both those downhills were as much fun as you'd expect them to be on a rigid...ouch!) over to rivi, no chance of me doing the ICR sans suspension, down Jon's 200 backup chorley old road and down to B Bridge again. Legs are feeling it today.

No comments: