Monday 9 August 2010

£7, I want a refund

I seem to have a talent/affliction for guessing the storyline of films after the first 5 minutes. If it's generic hollywood dross just watching the trailer gives 90% of the plot away. This is why I don't watch trailers of upcoming films and never ever watch "next week on..." slots at the end of a TV programme. What makes the best films so good is that all the info has been there but I've still no idea whats going on until the film reveals all, usual suspects, fight club, sixth sense etc awesome.

Finally got round to watching seven pounds last night, originally I knew nothing about it other than it looked a bit depressing. Someone at work had been talking about it the other week, I tried not to listen and told them to shut it but I still managed to hear a bit about the story, I didn't think it would be that important but it turns out it was a pretty bloody pertinant part of the story. Halfway through I was thinking this film is good, it would be freaking great if I didn't already know the ending. When the film revealed all tho it was still pretty good.
If you haven't already, watch it.
I shall be having words with my colleague today.

No comments: