Monday, 24 May 2010

moan, moan, whinge, whinge, whine, rant

Pardon me while I wallow in my own self pity, but that was a write off, proper waste of a weekend, and I don't mean "boohoo I didn't get to ride my bike" either. I spent 90% of my time friday evening to monday morning curled up on the couch or bed feeling like death. The other 10% was spent shuttling back and forth to the bathroom, actually it could have been an 80/20 split. Nice. Just to add insult to injury, a load of my mates were out on saturday celebrating the arrival of Ferny's baby daughter. Another mate was having a bbq. A load of my riding buddies were out in the dales on sunday (which I'm sure lowey will be doing a write up of). Oh and lets not forget best weather of the year. Mrs didn't escape either, not only did she have to put up with me being a grumpy bastard but she had a rare night out planned with her mates but just as they were getting a taxi into town she started hurling so ended up back home suffering with me.

One single nice moment of the weekend, Charlie crawled for the first time yesterday and we were both there to see it. Awwwww.

1 comment: