Monday 6 September 2010

Brighten the place up

I don't post enough pics, can't be having text, text, text so I'll do a job lot at once.

Midgie-ed, I managed to get all these bites in the time it took me to sit down and eat my burger immediatley after Kielder, very itchy today.

This is what happened to my bashring when I hit that rock on the ICR the other week.

The other affected area

Crack goes 3/4 of the way round the chainstay.

A "before" shot of the wheel I built, unlike a lot of people Charlie likes very clicky freehubs. He likes turning things, it his "schema" apparently. Didn't bother with an "after" shot considering the job I did of building it but it's now running sweetly thanks to Mr Smith the LBS owner.

This is Charlies birthday present for later in the month, Shhhhh don't tell him, it's a surprise.

No comments: